Saturday 27 September 2008

Cat & Cthulhu - Episodes 50 "What are we?"

Show Notes

Episode 50! My goodness... it doesn't seem that long ago that I first started doing this show, speaking into the microphone of a logitech webcam. Listening to those early shows now makes me cringe a little but at the time, and indeed now, I'm very proud to have produced something that has lasted this long and that people listen and contribute to. On that note, for this special episode we have FNH as our guest reader. Thanks FNH!

1. Intro music
2. Featured Story #50: "What are we?" As read by FNH of cthulhupodcast.co.uk
3. Featured Podcast: Dumbed Down Life www.dumbeddownlife.com
4. Contact Details
If you would like to read a story, have any comments or suggestions then you can email me (see show for address), skype-voicemail me at catandcthulhu or leave a comment here. You can also review the podcast by selecting the "review this podcast" link on the website.
5. Outro

MP3 Link

Read Cat And Cthulhu (continuity 1)

Read Cat And Cthulhu (continuity 2)

1 comment:

Will Ellwood said...

I must have had some damn awesome drugs that day. I'm taking a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers and downers. This is actually the first podcast in AGGGGGGES I've listened to. Because it is highly embarrassing to hear words you have no memories of smashing out into your laptop over a year ago.

But I enjoyed this version of it my story. Which is saying something as I don't think I could sit down read many (if any) of the Cat & Cthulhu stories after writing them.

Will.

PS. I'm actually quite straight edged. Apart from the booze. "Oh sweet sweet booze. How very tasty you are."