Tuesday 26 August 2008

Cat & Cthulhu - Episode 43 "Can you quit Evil?"

Show Notes

Hello and welcome to the 43rd episode of the Cat and Cthulhu podcast.

Today's episode is a little shorter, as their is no feedback to feature* and as you have heard the promo section has been moved for today to the beginning of the show. Today's promo is for Yog-Radio and stars an interesting manipulation of Tom Baker's voice.

I do have some interesting news however. Some time ago I offered my services to FNH, creator of the Cthulhu Podcast and lo my offer was accepted. In the latest episode of the Cthulhu Podcast I star in a modest role as the guide in a production of H.P. Lovecraft's "The Beast In The Cave". I highly recommend you go check it out at cthulhupodcast.co.uk.

And now to today's featured story: "Can you quit Evil?"

Well I'm afraid that's it for today. don't forget you can review the podcast over at podcastpickle.com, comment on the website, leave a message on the thread at yog-sothoth.com in the yog radio/podcasting forum or leave a skype voicemail for me by calling catandcthulhu. And of course by emailing me at archimedesuk at gmail dot com. Until next time.

*There actually was some feedback but I completely missed it until I came to update - that will teach me to enable comment notification, which I have now done. Rest assured that it will be included in the next episode later this week.

MP3 Link

Read Cat and Cthulhu (old stories)

Read Cat and Cthulhu (new stories)

No comments: