Wednesday 13 August 2008

Cat & Cthulhu - Episode 42 "Conspiracy from the Heavens"

Show Notes

  1. Intro Music and Intro
    Hello and welcome to the 42nd instalment of the Cat and Cthulhu Podcast. We haven't received any feedback since our last show so it's straight to this episode's featured story.
  2. Featured Story: "Conspiracy from the Heavens"
    The latest meteor shower is being featured heavily in the news and Cat is convinced it is all part of a wider conspiracy by a third party at present unknown. Cthulhu however thinks Cat is just crazy.

    I enjoyed making this episode and trying to emphasise the madness in Cat. I even found myself gesturing at the screen as I acted out the dialogue, as well as looking knowingly at my John Wyndam anthology, which includes 'The Day of the Triffids', that was on one of my bookshelves nearby.

    Readers of Cat and Cthulhu should note that Will (the author) has effectively "pressed the reset button" and has started to write new Cat and Cthulhu stories but in a new continuity. You can still access the previous stories and I shall be continuing to produce audio podcasts of them.

  3. Promos
    A promo for Yog Radio and Yog-Sothoth.com followed by a promo for Cat and Cthulhu.
  4. End Show
    Congratualations to Yog Radio on their 30th Episode. Remember you can leave feedback by emailing me, commenting either on the website or on the forum thread at Yog-Sothoth.com or by leaving a skype voicemail by calling catandcthulhu.

MP3

Read Cat and Cthulhu ("Season 1")

Read Cat and Cthulhu ("Season 2")

1 comment:

PkmnTrainerJ said...

Howdy Rich,
I've been reading Cat & Cthulu for a while now, but was only recently informed of the podcast. I did enjoy this reading, though I thought of Cthulu's voice being different in my mind. Cat was good.

Anyways, I usually enjoy Will's writing so I shall keep listening. I also liked that the promos were at the end, if I wanted to skip them.